METALLIC OPTICAL COATINGS
CILAS offers a large range of metallic coatings manufactured with magnetron sputtering process.
- Silver optical coatings, protected and enhanced, meet reflectivity needs in visible range up to 16µm, for industrial and space programs.
- Aluminum optical coatings, protected and enhanced, meet reflectivity needs in lower spectral ranges, for industrial, space and astronomy programs.
- Bare gold optical coatings are a solution for electrical conductivity purposes, as well as reflectivity needs in IR range for industrial and space programs.
All these optical coatings are suitable for glasses, Zerodur®, SiC, titanium, stainless steel and various aluminum types on components up to 2 meters by 2 meters, and benefit from space heritage
Catalog optical coatings and specific designs available upon request.
Main references :
- Megajoule laser reflectors
- Proba-V and TROPOMI instruments
- Space telescope mirrors
- Euclid OGSE
- OAJ secondary mirror
- Solar simulators
|FEATURES OF METALLIC COATINGS
|Silica, Zerodur®, Aluminum + NiP, Bare aluminum, Stainless steel, SiC, etc.
|Flat, concave and convex mirrors
Up to diameter 2000 mm, 400 mm height and 1.5 tons
|Protected and enhanced silver
Protected and enhanced aluminum
|Magnetron sputtering (dense coating)
900 m² of clean room ISO5 to ISO8
Grounding upon request
|From 250 nm to 16 μm
|5/C 1 x 0.16 per 100 mm pupil according ISO 10110-7
|Suitable for severe environments (ATOX, radiations, vacuum, humidity…)
Space heritage available upon request
|Full surface coating
Coating free areas masked upon request