More than 200 SAFECOPTER systems are in operation worldwide
Safety is paramount
SAFECOPTER, the Helicopter Visual Landing Aid System (HVLAS) by CILAS, ensures helicopter crew’s safety, night and day, on all the seas and oceans of the world.
Associated with lights, markers and communication means, it turns into a comprehensive take-off and landing assistance system. The covert mode secures the helicopter and ship crews during sensitive operations.
A comprehensive system
- A full digital Glide Scope Indicator
- LED Horizon Reference System
- LED deck surface floodlights
- LED deck edge lights
- Homing beacon
- Stop & Go lights
- And multipurpose LED indicators
The main advantages of SAFECOPTER
- Compliant with standards STANAG 1236, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, GAM EG 13
- Adaptable to any ship from helicopter carriers to military or freight ships, OPV, frigates, logistics support vessels, mega yachts...
- User-friendly with its touch-screen control panel
- Easily identified during night operations thanks to night vision goggles
- "ITAR free"
Serving our customers around the world
CILAS helps its customers worldwide to choose the best SAFECOPTER installation for their ship and also provide them with:
- Lighting simulations
- Documentation (installation and wiring diagrams, user manual and maintenance)
- Training courses (operation, maintenance)